Cellulite Treatment in Lincoln Park

Cellulite Reduction & Skin Tightening

Book Now

Consultation Required?


Session Length

30 min to 2 hours per area

# of Sessions Needed

Varies by device

Results Duration

Varies by device

What it Works For

Loose Skin


Fine Lines

Drooping Browline

Double Chin 


Body Fat

Sagging Skin

Skin-Tight with Less Cellulite

We all know cellulite is harmless. It’s one of the most common skin concerns we see at Shot Bar. No matter what we use–diet, exercise, wraps, or creams, it still seems to sneak up on some of us. But when it gets in the way of your confidence, it’s got to go!

Using our Sofwave and Sentient Sculpt devices, we offer skin-tightening cellulite treatment in Lincoln Park, Chicago. So get your bodycon dresses out of your closet, beauty queen, because after these treatments, you’ll definitely want to show off those thighs!

Why We Love It


Our Sofwave and Sentient Sculpt treatments are completely noninvasive—no needles required. These treatments require no social downtime, so you can return to regular daily activities after.

Badges of Honor

Sofwave has won multiple awards from Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Shape. Sentient Sculpt has undergone rigorous testing and is FDA-cleared for treating cellulite.


After a full course of treatments, results from Sofwave treatments can last up to a year and Sentient Sculpt offers a permanent reduction of stubborn fat.

For the Science Babes

Sofwave is the latest in high-intensity ultrasound therapy, rebuilding collagen and promoting skin regeneration within the second layer by boosting elastin and hyaluronic acid. It completely bypasses the top layer of your skin, protecting it from damage. The result is tighter, smoother skin with no downtime!

Sentient Sculpt uses microwave technology to melt away fat and tissue that cause the dimples known as cellulite. 80% of the energy is directed below the skin to permanently destroy the fat cells and allow the body to metabolize them naturally. The remaining 20% targets the outer layers of skin to promote collagen production, resulting in tighter skin.

The Play-by-Play

The Cellulite Reduction Process

Step 1


For cellulite or any aesthetic treatment at Shot Bar, we require a remote or in-person consultation. We want you to tell us all about your health history, your concerns, anything about your skin you’re interesting addressing and your wellness goals. We will answer all your questions and develop a customized treatment plan to achieve the results you are looking for.

Step 2


When you come to Shot Bar for your cellulite treatment in Lincoln Park, avoid wearing any skincare products on your treatment area. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable for the duration of your treatment. For Sofwave, we will give you a topical numbing cream which will take effect in 30 to 45 minutes. For both Sentient Sculpt and Sofwave, you may feel some warmness under the skin.

Step 3

Next Steps

You won’t have to follow any aftercare instructions after a Sofwave session, though your skin may feel tender immediately following treatment. For Sentient Sculpt, we ask that you drink lots of water and avoid sun exposure, saunas, jacuzzis, and strenuous activity for at least two days following treatment. Sentient Sculpt requires 6 to 8 sessions for the best results, while Sofwave can deliver results within one or two treatments.

We Raise the Bar

Raise your expectations at Shot Bar, and get matched with a cellulite treatment in Lincoln Park, Chicago, using our virtual consultation. Just put in your unique concerns and get personalized recommendations for treatments!


Trust Us, Gorgeous

At Shot Bar, we don’t mess around with treatments. We make you feel like a beauty superhero. Lindsey Sikora, Shot Bar’s medical director, provides extensively researched and medically tested treatments. After leaving nursing, she created Shot Bar as a place not only for clinically sound aesthetics and skincare but a place that also reflected her style, drive, and fearlessness. The truth isn’t dressed up as anything like pampering here. Instead, we let the results speak for themselves.

About Shot Bar

Questions? We've Got The Answers