Body Sculpting in Lincoln Park

Body Sculpting in Lincoln Park

Book Now

Consultation Required?


Session Length

30 minutes per area

# of Sessions Needed

6 to 8

Results Duration


What It’s Good For


Stubborn Fat

Sagging Skin

Skin Laxity 

Sculpt Your Way to a Contoured Body

Want to melt away the muffin top but don’t have enough time for the gym? Looking to lose the little bumps and lumps but can’t seem to wrap your way to a smoother bod? Try Sentient Sculpt! We were the first in Chicago to have Sentient Sculpt, and we’ve continued to offer body sculpting in Lincoln Park with this wonderful device. It’s a non-invasive process, with no social downtime, no bruising, and no swelling.

It uses microwave heat technology to melt away fat tissue, fight the tough fibers that cause cellulite, and tighten skin! If you’re looking for a clinically proven path to a sculpted beach body, ask us about Sentient Sculpt.

Why We Love It

Goes the Extra Mile

Other body sculpting treatments either tighten skin or destroy fat cells. With Sentient Sculpt, you can destroy fat and cellulite without the issue of loose skin afterward–it also tightens your skin!


Many people use Sentient Sculpt to target multiple areas per appointment, and it’s completely safe to do so. Other treatments can usually only treat one area at a time.


It’s pain-free during and after the session, there’s no recovery time or bruising, and it’s safe and effective on all skin types and tones! The device also has a built-in cooling system to increase your comfort during the sessions.

For the Science Babes

Sentient Sculpt uses microwave energy to create heat transfer underneath the skin. 80% of the device’s energy permanently destroys fat cells along with the fibrous bands in the dermis that cause those infamous cellulite dimples. The other 20% of its energy is directed to the upper layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production and causing it to contract and tighten. This treatment is highly effective on stubborn fat pockets all around the body.

The Play-by-Play

The Sentient Sculpt Process

Step 1


For Sentient Sculpt, we require a consultation to talk about your concerns and what got you interested in this treatment. We’ll talk with you and determine what your goals are for body sculpting in Lincoln Park. Once we get a customized plan for you, we may also recommend combining body sculpting with another treatment for the best results. Even better, the minute you walk in to Shot Bar you’ll become one of our Hotshots!

Step 2


We will ensure you are in a comfortable position before applying the Sentient Sculpt applicators. Patients treated with Sentient Sculpt find that the procedure is not painful and usually compare the sensation to a warm massage. We usually recommend 6 to 8 sessions per treatment area in most cases. However, this will really depend on your individual needs and goals, as some patients want more or less treatments depending on their results.

Step 3

Next Steps

There is no downtime or aftercare with Sentient Sculpt. However, we reccomend drinking lots of water and massaging the treated areas. For many patients, some visible skin tightening occurs immediately after treatment. However, your results will be most noticeable 30 days after your session and will continue to develop for up to 3 months. Fat and cellulite reduction can take 8 to 12 weeks to fully appear. We spread sessions out to one month apart so that you have time to see the results from your treatments.

Sculpt Glow-Ups

View full gallery

We Raise the Bar

Raise your expectations with Sentient Sculpt body sculpting in Lincoln Park, or get matched with another treatment with a virtual consultation. Just put your unique concerns in and get personalized recommendations from Shot Bar!


Trust Us, Gorgeous

At Shot Bar, we don’t mess around. Lindsey Sikora, who started Shot Bar, has spent more than a decade nursing. Now, her experience helps her choose what treatments to offer. She always wanted a med spa like Shot Bar—one with originality, style, and scientifically proven treatments. We don’t believe that aesthetics and wellness treatments are always about pampering and relaxation. We’re about results that achieve a major glow-up.


Questions? We've Got The Answers